TidyLabs interactive is a fun way for users to set off alerts in your stream and spend their points. Use them for jump scares, celebrations.
TidyLabs Interactive is built into the Alert Box overlay. However, you will need to copy the new Alert Box URL and ensure that Interactive is selected, or just add "&interactive=1" to the end of your current browser source.
To activate an alert, the user types a chat command that you have created such as !wiggle, and providing they have enough points, will show the alert on your stream.
The current system allows on stream alerts containing any of the following:
- Images & Animated Gifs
- Images & Animated Gifs with Sound Alerts
- Sound Alerts Only
- YouTube Videos (with or without a custom start time)
- 2.Click "Interactive" on the menu
- 3.Click "Add" to create your first Interactive Alert
Once you have entered the required information press "Add".
Once your alert has been successfully added, it will appear in the list where you can test / edit or remove it.
Unless otherwise specified, YouTube videos will always begin at the start. If you want to start the video at a particular time please follow these steps:
- 2.Find the video you want to use
- 3.Move the playback slider to the point you want the alert to start at
- 4.Right Click the video
- 5.Select: "Copy video URL at current time"
- 6.Paste the URL into the "YouTube Video URL" field