Comment on page
Alert messages are responses the TidyLabs bot will post when an action has taken place. If somebody donates a Diamond TidyLabs can send a message back straight away.
- 2.Select Chatbot 2.0 from the menu
- 3.Select the Alert Messages tab
- 4.Enter the Alert Message you want the bot to post for each action
- 5.If you do not want the bot to post a message, remove any text from that field
- 6.Once you are happy with your alert messages, press Save
You can customize your alert messages with special fields that will be replaced with certain content. For example, in the follow message, you could type "Thank you for the follow @##user##" which would output: "Thank you for the follow @tidy"
Some alerts have different fields you can use, please see the table below.
I suggest not using the Lemon message due to spam in your channel from the bot :)